The Company respects the intellectual property of others and we ask that others do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide the Company's Copyright Agent the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Northland site;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and,
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
The Company's Copyright Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement on this site can be reached as follows:
Paul Milan, Esq.
Northland Communications Corporation
101 Stewart Street, Suite 700
Seattle, WA 98101
Phone: (206) 621-1351
Fax: (206) 748-5061
All trademarks and copyrighted materials are the property of their respective owners.
Actual speeds may vary. Services may not be available in all areas. Service availability subject to address verification. Please contact your local office for details.
Promotional Terms and Conditions