Looking for help? You found it!
Browse our FAQs, videos, articles and resources.
Use the links below to find answers to common questions about Northland products and services.
Helpful articles and resources to help you make the most of your Northland services.
Visit the Resource Library
During regular hours please contact your local office. After hours Internet support: 1-877-212-9510
Sales and Billing
For personalized support please contact us.
Need something else? Contact us!
Frequently Asked Questions
Select a Topic:
- What is the Local Broadcast Fee I see on my bill?
- Are there free HD channels?
- How do I access the free HD channels?
- How many television sets can I connect to digital cable?
- Do I need a separate digital cable box for every TV?
- What do I do when I move?
- Will I receive free HD with my Cable Television service?
- Do you offer premium channels like HBO?
- Can I get access to Pay-Per-View channels?
- How many and what types of channels will be included in the Basic Television lineup?
- Is a contract required for cable television?
- Who can I contact about objectionable programming on a channel?
- What should I do if I can't see a picture on my TV?
- How do I reboot my cable box if it stops working?
- Why doesn't my DVI ready HD television set work with the Motorola 6412?
- Why does the box continue to make noises even when it's turned off?
- How do I sign up?
- Do you offer packages for businesses?
Cable Television FAQ's
Cable Television Resources
Please Note: Some features or products detailed in the resources above may not be available at this time or in all areas. Please check with your local Northland office for specific questions.